Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bhakti = Devotion (without fear)

God is the source of all creation, the source of life.
This is not the God I just "believe in".
This is the God I "know" and "trust with all my heart".
"Here I am, God, Do whatever you want with me."
This is my devotion.

Sylvia Boorstein

I would love to see those who claim they love God hold true to this kind of devotion.
"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

Those who are afraid of God, please listen to
Rabbi Schachter-Shalomi and Archbishop Desmond Tutu speaking about their God @

"Roundtable Dialogue" in Vancouver, Canada 2004



If you're still afraid of God...seeing God more as a God of Power than God of love,
then please...please think of God every second you are about to do something bad.
every second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home