Sunday, July 17, 2005

The username "Contemplation" is already taken so I now use "KonTemPlaShen" instead.

I like this particular term because it reflects my interest in life from diverse perspectives of religion and philosophy or simply from anobody's personal ideas.

I first saw the term "contemplation" from Thich Nhat Hanh's the miracle of mindfulness
and I just love its definitions.

Here are its definitions from dictionary.com
Contemplation is:
1. Thoughtful observation or study
2. Meditation on spiritual matters, esp. as a form of devotion
3. Intention or expectation

Merriam-Webster define contemplation as
1. (a) concentration on spiritual things as a form of private devotion
(b) a state of mystical awareness of God's being
2. an act of considering with intention, study
3. the act of regarding steadily
4. intention, expectation

Yes....the purpose of this blog is for me to "study" and share
my personal evolving theories of "what's going on".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home